SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 30, 2017

July Ipsy Bag


I love trying new make-up and yes although I sell it, you can NEVER have enough! I get this monthly subscription for only $10 a month and it pays for itself. I usually get one full size item (like a brush) and I can usually keep the trial eyeshadows/blushes for a few months before they run out. 




Here is my July Ipsy bag- 



OFRA Cosmetics 'Gold Rush' or 'Victory' Eyeshadow - I don't wear eyeshadow every day, but I do like the neutral colored ones. This one is very neutral I'd say. I used my Younique Rose Water on my brush and it stayed on for the entire night, NO CREASING!! The color is very pigmented which made my eyes pop. I used my So Susan Blender Brush to blend the color out through out my eyes. I still haven't gotten it down how to wear eyeshadow hence the reason I go neutral most of the time. ha! 


trèStiQue Mini Concealer Crayon in Porcelain or Bisque - This may be the smallest concealer that I have ever seen but WOW! It worked wonders. I used my green concealer from Senegence first on my red marks then I just dabbed this little concealer stick onto that. The red marks never came back up until I washed the make-up completely off.


So Susan Blender Brush - The bristles on this 100% cruelty-free brush are made of quality nylon and taklon. That alone is amazing! I used this brush to help me blend my OFRA eyeshadow. It worked great and the bristles are so soft.


NYX Professional Makeup High Definition Blush in Double Dare - This is definitely not a color that I would choose for myself as a blush, let alone an eyeshadow. I did try it and I have the say that the pigmentation in this is crazy! (and this picture is after being blended, again with my So Susan Blender Brush)




Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - I loved the way this smelled. It made my hands soft and made my skin feel rejuvenated. I don't usually put a cream on my face but I did read that it has organic grape water and grape-seed polyphenols to protect your skin from wrinkles! So I may just have to try this out for a week. 




JOIN ME WITH IPSY EXPERIENCE - I PROMISE IT'S THE BEST SUBSCRIPTION YOU'LL EVER SIGN UP FOR !!! - Sign up $10 a month!



Love, Christin