SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 30, 2015

The "Oh Sh*t" Hangover Kit

So I've told you that I'm going to be hosting a Frugal Bachelorette Party today and I couldn't wait to get started. I saw this and knew that I wanted to make some of these "Oh Sh*t" kits!




I went all over the internet browsing on where to get the bags and what to put in them. I used every resource I had to come up with these cute frugal kits! They were so easy and cheap to make. I got everything I needed from Walmart and the Dollar Tree! (Or I already had it) 


What you'll need  ;

For the bag-
Cinch sacks
Card stock
Scissors
Hole puncher
Sharp Marker (or Printer)


For inside the bag- 
Tylenol
Mints 
Chap stick
Combs
Bobby pins 
Band-aids 







Then your done! 






 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC