SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! 

If you like and haven't done anything for Mother's Day yet, welcome to the club! LOL I'm actually at work right now but I did want to share with you a cute hand made Mother's Day gift I made a few years ago.



What you'll need

Mason Jar, cleaned & dried
Poster paints
Paint brush
Clear sealant spray
Ribbon - or any decorations to be added
Flowers


First you paint the jar ( I would suggest a lighter paint) and let that dry.
Next you paint the kids hands (I would suggest a darker paint) and place hands on the jar. let that dry.Spray finished product with a clear sealant spray. Then decorate how you'd like! I let them put heart stickers around their hand prints. 

Check out my original post HERE

Or Pin and save for later HERE


Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC