SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cute Little Bird Feeders

The other day we made some cut little bird feeders and I thought I would share with you!




What you'll need;

toilet paper rolls
peanut butter
wild bird food
butter knife or spoon (if your letting your kids do this part)
a skewer
hole puncher
pipe cleaners



(legos optional LOL) First your going to start with punching holes in the toilet paper rolls at the very top across from each other.



Then you pick a pipe cleaner to stick in each end and bend up so it will stay in place ....like so






Next you take your skewer and go straight through the bottom of the toilet paper tube (this is the part the birds sit on) I don't have a picture of this step because I did it instead of letting him do it.

Then you grab your knife (or if your child is making one, the spoon) and smear on the peanut butter.



Take out the skewer and roll it in the bird feed, replace the skewer and your all done!





The cutest little bird feeder for summer!





Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC