SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Weekly Wishes

Here we go again! another week has passed and I'm so late to the link-up AGAIN! lol

It's sad to hear that weekly wishes is retiring. It was kind of my way of staying on track but I know how life can get in the way... of anything, really. I will find another one and stay on track y'all!



The Nectar Collective


Last week's Wishes;

1. SEW A DRESS -



I even made a romper!! I'm so proud of myself. 


2. GET MY LAWYER DISCOUNT AND CALL THE LAWYER - Still haven't gotten a call back from them. I will call today for sure!! 
3. WORK OUT 3 TIMES THIS WEEK - I didn't work out because I was cramping but I will this week! 
5. DON'T EAT JUNK FOOD/DRINK AT LEAST 3 BOTTLES OF WATER A DAY! I can say I have been trying, but being on a budget and being out & about all the time, it's really hard to not eat fast food! I have been good about drinking water, let's keep up that at least! 

This week's wishes;

1. FINISH BLOG POSTS - I have about 4 of them that I need to edit and complete. It's always like that, but when I get home, it's hard to take the time to get them finished. I usually can finish them at work as long as google uploads my pictures! ughhh It's frustrating at times.
2. WORK OUT - AT LEAST ONE TIME! - I have the weekend off... seriously, I can do this!
3. MAKE ANOTHER ROMPER - I have so much fabric that is all stuffed into my Thirty-One bags, that I can't find the one I'm looking for! That takes time to move it all and put it back!! LOL
4. GET READY FOR 5K COLOR RUN -  I am totally not prepared. My legs feel swollen and this is another reason I need to work out this week! This will be my first run EVER! I'm nervous and excited. I kind of want to make me and my mom tutus!!! HAHAHA
5. DON'T SPEND ANY EXTRA MONEY - I need to get back to doing this. I've just been splurging my money like there is no tomorrow. 


What goals do you have? Hopefully I can get mind done in a half of a week and maybe I'll post this on a Monday =P

 
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!

FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC