SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekly Wishes

HEY EVERYONE! It's Monday and posting on the right day! I know that we aren't linking up anymore but this is really for my satisfaction and maybe one day I'll find another blog to link up with. 

The Nectar Collective


Last week's wishes;

1. FINISH BLOG POSTS 
2. WORK OUT - AT LEAST ONE TIME! - I guess walking the 5K counts right?!
3. MAKE ANOTHER ROMPER - Failed. BUT I made my own twist on Maxaloons!!!! 





They aren't perfect and seams are showing but they are so cute and at least I tried!!! I just have to get this down before I make another pair and waste fabric.. I'm a fabric hoarder and now I'm very nervous to WASTE IT LOL

4. GET READY FOR 5K COLOR RUN -  I got ready and we had a blast til about 5 minutes to the end when Josiah's foot started hurting! but other then that, I made our tutus and every got messy! (except for baby)



5. DON'T SPEND ANY EXTRA MONEY - SO I ended up having to spend like 100 bucks on a few extra things this weekend. Like on my car tags that I forgot were due. and Medication for something that popped up. THEN also I had to have more fabric ^_^ LOL 

This week's wishes; 

1. FINISH BLOG POSTS/ BLOG TWICE THIS WEEK - not including this post. I need to stay on track with myself! 
2. FIND A TALL CABINET/ DRESSER TO HIDE ALL MY FABRIC - the key word is HIDE. LOL 
3. FIND SOME GIVEAWAYS TO ADD TO THE BLOG - I feel like that is where I got most of my readers from, and I'd love to jump back into it! 
4. SELL SOME THINGS ONLINE - I need money so I need to sell some things! I NEED to save for a Serger!!!! 
5. LEARN HOW TO USE MY CAMERA! - I paid 500 bucks for this camera I NEED TO learn how to use it! 



  

Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC