SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Wishes


I haven't posted one of these since December 11th!! BUT It's time again for Weekly Wishes!! 

The Nectar Collective

This week's Wishes;

1. DO (ONE) SAINT PATRICK'S DAY CRAFT - I've been trying to get Josiah off the game by making random things.. like DIY Slime ... play dough isn't working and I'm sure this won't either but it's worth a try!!! 
2. START WORKING OUT AT HOME - I'm too cheap to get a membership right now. BUT I said I was going to start working out after 4 weeks of having baby girl and here it is, 2 MONTHS later!
3. PACK FOR MY VACATION - I can't believe it's already that time! I usually take a trip this time of year and I although I just had Amiliana, I have been a full time stay at home mom of TWO kids for the past three months. This is just a little break. 
4. POSTING AT LEAST ONE BLOG POST - I don't even care what it is about... but I need to make another post this week. Usually having weekly goals on Monday gets me motivated, that and being at work bored out of my mind. 
5. FIND A BATHING SUIT THAT FITS  - this goes back to not working out. I am STILL 170 pounds!!! That is 20 pounds heavier then a year ago. I can't .... i can't right now 



Have a great week!



Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC