SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Newborn Must-Haves


Amiliana is 2 months today!!! 




1. Aden & Anais Swaddlers - (Adenandanais.comThese are perfect for your little ones! They are so big that you can use them for pretty much anything. And not to mention how soft they are. 

2. Wipe Warmer - (WalmartThis is the best wipe warmer we have come across. It doesn't dry our or burn your wipes and if your baby is anything like mine, she will appreciate it!

3. Vicks Humidifier - (Walmart)  During the cold months Aka Cold & flu season.. this is handy. My baby was diagnosed with congestion at 6 weeks!!! This has worked wonders. If we don't have this on she keeps us up all night! Also along with this I would get saline drops for your little one as well. Which brings me to the next must-have...

4. FridaBaby Nasal Aspirator - (Walmart)  I know doesn't it look crazy?! But I seriously should have invented this damn thing! It works wonders!!! Nothing gets in your mouth hen your sucking like the old days. My mom told me that they use to do it straight from the nose to the mouth. uuhhhhh I guess the love of your child will make you do crazy things ! LOL 

5. Hats & Mittens - (Kmart)  It's cold here in Virginia, and hats may not be your must -have if your having a summer baby, BUT trust me when I say these mittens ARE! It's just a plus when it comes with a matching hat! ^_^ 

6. Gas Relief drops - (Target) I don't know about your child, but mine has a lot of gas! When I was nursing it was crazy how many times she farted in my lap lol. Now that we have figured out what helps her poop, We don't have to give these that often but trust me they are still good to have around! Again, your baby will thank you later! 

7. Dr Brown's Bottles - (TargetThese bottles are something we have come across since finding out my baby girl has colic. These bottles with the formula has really helped. I don't know which one is making it better, but I don't care to find out! 


This is just my person list of newborn must-haves! Everyone's will be different =) Tell me what you needed or didn't need on my list!!! 


 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC