SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 12, 2014

DIY Chocolate Body Scrub


I have a thing for "Do It Yourself" I recently came across a bunch of pampering DIY's on Pinterest. This chocolate body scrub is to die for! It leaves you smelling like chocolate and who can resist chocolate?!



What you'll need;


1 cup raw cane sugar

1 cup white sugar 
2 Tbsp. cocoa baking powder
up to 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup baby oil
1 tsp. vanilla

First add the sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl
Then add the oils and vanilla. Stir until the ingredients have been fully mixed to create a paste to your liking! 
I have made lemon body scrub that I still use to this day! Check it out, and tell me what you think! I think it's the perfect Christmas gift ;) hint hint!!! 

Have you made any of these at home? Let me see them!


 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC