SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 21, 2014

#DIY Superhero Skyline Backdrop



So I have had the worst luck the past month with my parties not going the way I really planned them! Mostly because of poor timing and camera failure. 

In this post I am going to show you how I made Josiah's Superhero Back-Drop for his 5th birthday party. It was easy, fast and super cheap because I already had everything in the house for this one! 







What you'll need; 

Large cardboard box
Black spray paint
White plain computer paper
Bamboo Skewers
Tape
Scissors
Glue
Blue table clothe (for behind the box)
(Any extra Props)
First I took the box apart



Cut the box - I used a picture off google.com to make a city skyline.


After I finish cutting the skyline, I put skewers where the top of the box kept falling in.



This was the outcome -



I let my step-dad spray paint it for me, which I don't have a picture of, but I let it dry over night. The next day I cut out a few different size "windows" out of regular computer paper, and let Josiah help tell me where he wanted them.




Add your own props (we had a large Spider-man) & also Added the blue table clothe in the background.

Add your kids





(Sorry for the sucky quality in pictures.)
I also went back to the same Etsy Shop that I went to for my Baby Sprinkle. This time, sine we had kids handling the masks, I printed them out on better paper ! ^_^







--------------------------------


Check out my Baby Sprinkle and the Photo booth I made for that as well! 

You can check out how I made these super easy invitations HERE


 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC