SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby Bump Hump Day {36 weeks}




Baby is size of a Honeydew!!

Symptoms
What don't I have. I think the only thing I don't have are kankles. I can't wait!  :| Right now the big thing is Heartburn. 



Sleeping
There's still no sleep. I wake up to go to the bathroom at 3:30 am, then I can't go back to sleep for at least another 30 minutes. 


Cravings
I am still just craving everything. I mean obviously not salads right now though. For some reason they just sound so GROSS! Actually been craving cereal, but of course this is one thing that gives me heartburn! 

Maternity Clothes

 I bought two new pair of tights! NOT maternity, but they are extra large. =/ At least they fit right now and until I lose my baby weight! And they a cute! (totally a plus)


Weight gain

 I am at --- ( I will update tomorrow morning! ooops!)

Exercising

 Def not working out. and I probably won't until she gets here. 

Stretch Marks

 I'm pretty sure I have new ones. But WHATEVER I am still downing myself in oil and lotion... no matter what kind. I'm just lathering up in everything. I heard that keeping your body moisturized will help! Since I haven't gotten any more Bio Oil or Itworks cream.

Movement
 She is still moving all the time. And when she does BOY she is beating me up! She stretches and I feel like my rib is going to collapse and she is going to come out of my stomach!!!! 


Labor Signs
 I don't think I have had any yet. I am currently getting all the guesses on when baby girl will show her face!


Gender
 We found out HERE what we were having! & I'm still so excited about it!

Baby Names 

 So I am getting the hang of Amiliana. And I think that may her name. Her nick name for me will still be Millie or Amillie. It's NOT definite BUT its likely. 

Belly button in or out?
 Still in. for right now


Rings on or off?
 My rings are still on, but I have noticed swelling..

Nursery
 I am still working on this, I am going to just have to buy what I need for storage, and get this done. I am waiting on her crib bedding ( Lindsey bought it for me!!) & I also need to still get my sewing machine. =|



(By the way, this is not all her shoes... only half hahahahaha)



Doc Appointment

 I had another doctor appointment Monday. Everything was normal, her heart rate was at 147. I have been a little sick this weekend. And I was taking Tylenol Cold & Flu and now I feel a little better! 



Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC