SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Social!



Sunday Social


5 Things you want us to know about you 
  • I have a 4 year old, HE is turning 21 in November and I am pregnant with my second. SHE is due December 17th! 
  • I don't really have a favorite anything, I'm so easy to please.. I love all the colors, I love every kind and type of food, I really do just love everything! (well not really everything but you get my point, I think lol)
  • I like to start projects & then I either get lazy or most of the time forget to finish them! 
  • My favorite TV Shows are CSI, SVU, Revenge, & Vampire Diaries.
  • I was born in Germany and I have a Green Card.
You can read whoooole lot more HERE & HERE & HERE

5 Favorite things about blogging


  • I love getting to meet a lot of new bloggers! 
  • I also enjoy the "me time"
  • I love reading every ones posts
  • I really really enjoy Link Up Parties
  • I love all of the great ideas! 

5 Things you are doing before the year is over

  • For one, I'm having a baby!!! hahaha
  • Get Thomas back out! & actually find him this year!

 
  • Go to the circus again! Josiah had a blast but this time he wants to bring his nana! And she has never been. I can't wait! 
  • Make a BIGGER Ginger Bread house/ or whatever it may be
  • Decorations!!!!! I'm so ready and I can't wait!


5 Favorite Fall Fashion Staples


  • I actually just wrote a post about this!(It'll be live this week) A lot of things would be the same as last year but because I'm pregnant, obviously maternity jeans are a must! 
Fall Fashion Pregnancy Edition
  • Any shirt that is loose
  • Cardigans & Scarfs
  • Ballet flats 
  • And maxi dresses! 

5 Favorite beauty products



  • Ulta Eyeliner {1}
  • Boi-ing concealer {3}
  • Sephora mattifying foundation {4}
  • CARMEX {5}
  • L'Oreal B.B. cream {7}
What's in your make-up bag?


Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC