SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall fashion, for a pregnant lady ;)


I am too excited about fall, can you tell?! 

I made this post last year for my fall picks. I love dressing up in fall. This time I'm pregnant! Which means a lot of leggings for me!!

This was one last years picks. 

fall


Wal G leather dress, $23 / River Island long sleeve knit sweater, $19 / Black tie shirt, $31 / Biker jacket, $54 / Pull&Bear distressing jeans, $47 / Stretch waist pants / Tory Burch ballet shoes / Crochet booties / Luis Moraisstretch bracelet / Butter London nail polish, $26

This year won't look much different. Except I'm probably going to add more colors, and no booties.  :P

I also told myself I wouldn't wear tights (leggings) every day!

Fall Fashion Pregnancy Edition



What are your fall fashion picks?