SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Baby Bump Hump Day {27 Weeks}


(I'll update with picture later, I'm at work right now!)
Baby is size of a cauliflower today!!

How your baby's growing:

This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (about the size of a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.
See what your baby looks like this week.  --- VIA 

Symptoms
 TIRED! This is a BIG one. BACK PAIN! OMGoodness I can't even do dishes without my back being in so much pain! I have to stand up at work for 8 hours. But do I? PUH! I'd be on the floor by the end of my shift.. I actually went to the doctor yesterday and the E.R.! I went to bed with some real bad chest pains. found out I have pleurisy!! It hurts to lay down, it hurts to laugh, and it hurts to move in certain positions. (definition is below) I am very short fused.. very irritable. Joe is pisses me off, Josiah pisses me off. And I think they are both doing it because they can. LOL 


Sleeping
 OK I haven't had the best sleep. Between the peeing constantly, restless leg syndrome, Josiah's not going to sleep (we're trying the go to sleep by himself ) AND JOE'S SNORING! I can't get a good nights sleep. I'm always so tired during the day and even if I slept all day and night I'd still be tired! I even take naps. 

Cravings
 Nothing healthy! it actually stresses me out more to try to eat healthy all the time. So I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to stress about what I'm eating. Just be more cautious.

Maternity Clothes
 I haven't bought anything in about two weeks and now I'm going on a strict budget so I won't be buying anything else!! Especially with the baby sprinkle coming up and I'm hosting it myself! (my choice) I have to save up every little bit I can! 


Weight gain
  I weighed in yesterday at 172.2 So I'm basically the same as two weeks ago! whoo-hoo!! 


Exercising
 Still no exercise there is just not enough time in the day to go for a "walk in the park"!!! I try to do other things, but between Josiah going to school and working it's hard to get even an hour when I'm not exhausted as it is!! Did I mention that I'M SO TIRED!!!

Stretch Marks
 I already had Stretch marks but I've been using the It Works Stretch mark cream along with my cocoa butter and bio oil to see about not getting more stretch marks. I've been using it for about a month now & I kind of see a difference on my thighs but not really so much on my stomach area. 


Movement
 Still feeling her move like crazy, now I can see BIG TIME from the outside when I'm laying down but every time I try to record it or let someone touch my damn stomach she STOPS! She is so stubborn! ^_^


Labor Signs
  No just braxton hicks

Gender
 We found out HERE that we were having a GIRL!!


Baby Names 
  THIS is a hard one!!! I have a few names I've been thinking about. It's so hard when people around me are so judgmental about the names that I DO like! Here is my list. 




 Amillie is still my top name. But I've already said this more then once, that I will probably name her... when she comes out. I heard that was normal to do, right? (ahhhh I can't wait!!!) 

Belly button in or out?

 Still in.

Rings on or off?
 My rings are still on. They are getting a little tight. I might have to take them off SOON. LOL

Nursery
 Still looking on Pinterest for more nursery ideas. I also wrote a post about my Baby Girl Nursery Inspiration. I'm looking into this design for my mom's house. Since right now that is where we are =) I am already buying hangers, this is something we didn't do for Josiah.. I am going to actually use the closet instead of just stuffing all their stuff in there! 


Doc Appointments

 I had a doctors appointment yesterday. Just a normal routine check up. I saw her in the little hand held ultrasound and listened to her heartbeat. The rate was up at 147. My stomach measured 28 in. which she said was good ^_^ 


I did though go to E.R. & got diagnosed with "Pleurisy". 
Pleurisy is a painful condition that you feel whenever you breathe in or out. Usually caused by a bacterial or viral infection of the pleural membranes, they become inflamed and rub or lose their lubricating capacity. Treatment may consist of anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics, and even restriction of lungs by binding the outside of the chest to prevent deep breathing and consequent pain. VIA
Since I can't take anything because I'm PREGNANT! I am pretty much left with Tylenol. Tylenol PM worked from 10 pm til about 3 am this morning, then I tossed and turned the rest of the morning until I had to get up for work. 

 I only have another month until my baby sprinkle! AND I couldn't be more excited! I'm just so excited to do all the decoration and food preparation, it's going to be sooooo cute! I just hope I don't go over board and make it look tacky. 



Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC