SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Social!


Sunday Social



1. What do you hate doing?
I'd have to say dishes ANNNDDD laundry! My mom does most of the laundry
 yep, I'm spoiled ! HAHAHA that is a perk of living with your mom. wouldn't you take advantage?! BUT dishes!! are the worst! Can we just agree that this is probably on everyone's list?!

2.  What is the one thing you hate shopping for?
Groceries! I really just hate going in and spending all my money on food. FOR EVERYONE in my house. 

3.  What is one thing you love doing?
Shopping!!!! I love shopping for anything. Right now it's mostly for my babies! I also love pinning, blogging, crafting, and spending time with my love (Josiah)


4.  What is one place you love going?

This goes back to shopping, but I love thrift stores. I also love going to the beach! I'm so happy to live 10 minutes from the beach. =P

5.  What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily?
I would have to say shower. LOL It's my "me time". Mommies know what I mean!!  You can read more about that HERE



Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC