SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Frozen Fruit Pops




Cool off from this HOT weather with these homemade frozen fruit pops made with fresh fruit puree!

Aren't these the prettiest things! I just love the vibrant colors you can get from using fresh fruit, and the flavors are refreshing and sweet.

You can use any fruit you want. I added a little sugar because my fruit tasted a little tart, but you can leave it out or use stevia if you prefer.
Frozen Fruit Pops
What you'll need; 
  • 9 tbsp water
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 5 oz kiwi, peeled
  • 5 oz fresh strawberries
  • 5 oz fresh blueberries
First your going to start off by making a simple syrup. Combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil. Boil for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Set aside.

Puree fruit separately in the blender (I used my new food processor). Put aside in 3 small bowls.

Divide the syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.

Equally fill your cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.

Add strawberry puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert tops and freeze at least 2 hours. Add blueberry puree and freeze overnight.




YOU'LL WANT TO 


Keep up with me & Let me know your here!

FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC