SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Baby Bump Hump Day {23 Weeks}



Baby is size of a Pomegranate 


Symptoms
  Through the night I am still having leg cramps. Mainly while stretching. I don't know why I have to stretch so much but every time I do.. I pull my hamstring!  

Cravings
  I have been craving anything sweet. Or salty. Anything that's not green or orange, honestly =\ 

Maternity Clothes
  I have been buying a lot of clothes second hand and on sale at Kohl's. Joe bought be a maternity shirt that I just absolutely LOVE! I'll be sure to post it on instagram or facebook

Weight gain
  Last week I stepped on the scale and it said I was 169. Which exceeded the amount I was suppose to be gaining. This morning right after waking up I got on it and it said I was 166.5. Now that is a normal weight gain. About 15 pounds in 23 weeks. 

Exercising
 I haven't been working out but I have been walking around a lot. Taking Josiah any where is exercise. I have thought a lot about starting some sort of exercise when I get about 30 weeks.

Stretch Marks
I have had stretch marks since Josiah. I feel like I probably have gotten more this pregnancy, but I didn't record it, so I'm not too sure but right now I have been using ItWorks Stretch Mark cream, I will be sure to post about that asap too! (I'll have a giveaway for a wrap too!)

Movement
 She is still moving ALL day long! I am very nervous about her hours! I feel her up all through the night and she is pretty quite during the noon and evening time. -_- I'm going to have a lot of work on my hands! I will probably have to find a night job!!!

Labor Signs
 No and I hope not until full term!

Gender
  We found out HERE what we were having! & I'm still so excited about it. I see anything girly and I want it! but I can't forget I still have a 4 year old to buy for! lol

Belly button in or out?
 Still in.

Nursery
 I haven't been looking any more because the budget is on a limit right now, I will look more next week! 

Doc Appointment
 Since my last posts I have obviously had many appointments. My recent ones were ultrasounds. I am so blessed to have seen her so many times this pregnancy! Baby weighs 13.3 oz and everything looked good! 






Also I caught the baby moving! Check it out on my facebook page!! 





Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC