SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 11, 2014

5forFIVE


IT'S MONDAY ALREADY!?!

I skipped last week, because life happened. I think I'm going to start doing this every two weeks anyways or maybe once a month!! 

I have been stressing myself out every week to try to get my goals done and it's too much for my real life. So since I'm going to do this once every two weeks, I'll probably add more then just 5 goals. Unless I just don't feel like it =P

http://www.thestickynoteaddict.com/2014/03/5-for-five-volume-52.html
1. DON'T EAT OUT ALL WEEK
2. WALK AROUND THE BLOCK 2X
3. NAIL POLISH RACK
4. RETURN LAPTOP TO WALMART
5. GET A PLANNER!



1. WALK AROUND THE BLOCK 4X
2. DON'T EAT OUT ALL WEEK
3. NAIL POLISH RACK
4. SEND BACK VERIZON PHONE
5. SEND BACK BOOTS TO MACY'S
6. GET A PLANNER!



I finally took the computer back and got another one! THEN I finally transferred all my pictures from my old phone to the computer. I can't be more excited! LOL Knowing I didn't lose my pictures is a wonderful feeling. Now I need to call Verizon and make sure that I even need to return the phone in the first place.  
Walking around felt so much better then sitting around all day. I've been doing this at least 2 times a week.. This also means running around busch gardens or water country, or even walking at the park. I also started doing little exercises like leg lifts and things like that while I'm not doing anything at all.
After weeks of planning on doing this nail polish rack, and trying to do it myself.. I'm just so nervous that I'm going to mess it up. break the wood and all of that. So I'm probably going to just have someone that has done it before, do this one for me. I know, there's no fun in that. BUT I need the space that these bags of nail polish is taking up in my room! 
I found an etsy shop for an instant download of planners. I just needed to find a real planner to put the paper in. I love it! You can buy and download it here. It's only 8 bucks!  Although after buying and printing this, I DID find a free one on Pinterest.

I'm not doing Mani Monday, because I'm waiting for my Birthday to get my nails done. My birthday is Wednesday!!! I'll be 27 years! Man I'm getting old. LOL 

Do you have weekly goals?


Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC