SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

*18 week Ultrasounds* Blessed

I know I am late, but these are the ultrasound pictures from when I found out what we were having. 

This was baby girl at 18 weeks










Like I said this is from when I was 18 weeks, I am going to be 21 weeks tomorrow. I have been blessed to see my baby multiple times this pregnancy. And I'm just so happy to have made it past my first trimester and as far as I am right now. I am writing this because I had a TERRIBLE nightmare last night that I almost woke up in tears, I had to remind myself that it was only that. A nightmare. It was so real that I actually wonder if I screamed as loud as I did in the nightmare, out loud. I'm at work right now but I can't wait to go home and listen to my baby's heartbeat! 

Have a great day! I sure will try! 

Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC