SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 28, 2014

5forFIVE; Mani Monday




http://www.thestickynoteaddict.com/2014/03/5-for-five-volume-52.html1. GET MY BABY REGISTRY DONE - I think I am finally done with my registry at Babies R Us 
2. WALK AROUND THE BLOCK 2X - I think walking around the concert for an hour can make up for this. 
3. NAIL POLISH RACK
4. HAVE FUN AT THE WIZ KHALIFA CONCERT!- I did have fun for the most part. Even though we got there two hours late and only got to see one performance (Wiz)... I'm more upset that the weather forecast totally said it was going to be 0% chance of rain up until 3pm. And it decided to not only rain but POUR. 
5. SEND VERIZON PHONE BACK - I am in the process of getting a new computer with a CD ram. This is being a pain in the butt! but I'll save the trouble of writing this one again for a few weeks lol




1. DON'T EAT OUT ALL WEEK - this one will be real hard me. I've had some  terrible cravings this pregnancy and it's only getting worse. I've only wanted to eat out the past few weeks.
2. WALK AROUND THE BLOCK 2X - I may just plan a Busch gardens trip or something to make up for this. I have to find a way to do this in an interesting way because I get bored from just walking. 
3. NAIL POLISH RACK - I HAVE TO get this done. I'm tired of my nail polish just chillin' every where! I want to do it myself to blog about, but I'm totally about to pay someone to do it for me. LOL
4. RETURN LAPTOP TO WALMART - I really hope they don't give a hassle because I've already opened it. It's only been a week and I haven't saved anything to it yet.
5. GET A PLANNER! - I need this for my blogging sake and personal sake. I have so many papers in my purse, it makes for a complete mess. I need to find one that I can keep in my purse but still big enough to hold everything LOL 



 MANI MONDAY


I am sportin' plain stained nails today!
I finally took off the pink and blue and cut my nails down...



Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC