SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DIY Foaming Hand Soap


I saw how easy it was to make this,
So you already know I had to try it out for myself! 

All you do fill an empty FOAMING soap bottle with 1" clear hand or dish soap.
Regular dish soap, not lotion/creamy based.
I used DAWN, slowly add enough warm water to fill the bottle, 
leaving a small space at the top. 

Replace pump &
gently rock back and forth to combine.
Don't shake it
Let sit for a minute give it a couple of pumps and that is it!






A large $3 bottle of your favorite scented antibacterial
 soap will make 10-15 bottles of foaming hand soap.
I love foaming soap because it's a lot less messier for Josiah (Age 4) to use. 
Also because it uses so much less soap with each use & is still as effective.

 Now that I know how easy it is to make 
I will never buy that $3 bottle of it again!
Josiah loves this foaming hand soap! 

Actually he just loves playing in soap... WHO KNEW! -___- LOL 


YOU'LL WANT TO 
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC