SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 7, 2014

5 for FIVE


It's Monday, what else can I say?


http://www.thestickynoteaddict.com/2014/03/5-for-five-volume-52.htmlLast week's goals;

1. GET MONTHLY BUDGET IN ORDER 
2. WORK OUT 3X
3. KEEP A PLANNER FOR FOOD
4. MAKE A BUNCH OF PHONE CALLS
5. GET A BOTTLE OF MY FAVORITE WINE


This week's goals;

1. GET MONTHLY BUDGET IN ORDER
2. WORK OUT
3. PLAN MEALS / DO NOT EAT OUT ALL WEEK
4. GET NAILS DONE / CUT MY HAIR
5. CALL DOCTORS & LAWYER


Soooo I had a bunch of over night shifts and I went out of town this weekend, and yet that's no excuse...I didn't get anything accomplished. I think doing zumba for two hours straight did something to my knee, because it hurts! 

I spent way too much this weekend but I did have a great little mini vacation with Joe. We spent two days in NC, to see Katt Williams. It was a great show! I didn't eat too bad except for that burger king I had at 12am LOL 

 

Needless to say I didn't keep a meal plan for the week. Hopefully I won't be working over night too much longer and I can actually have a normal schedule! But as long as I can I will try to make  my meals at home and not eat out. It will save money and calories!

I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself to work out until I see a doctor for my knee. Why not since I'm paying boo koo money for insurance a month, right? 

I will be having to save my money triple time because like I mentioned last week I bought a new car! I love my Zoom Zoom!!! the only problem I can really see is that it is smaller then any other car I've had, and well... Josiah is getting bigger not smaller! -_- 
I have a picture of the inside on Instagram! make sure to follow me !!

I have been thinking about it for a while now and I have decided I'm going to cut my hair! Nothing too short but for me it will be dramatic because everyone I know has known me for my long hair. 

Well I'm at work right now so I got to go! I'm trying to impress the boss this week, by actually looking and being very professional.. Doing things that will get his attention, maybe just maybe I can get my pay for the position that I have on a business card "group sales". Holla!  



Keep up with me & Let me know your here!


FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC