SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

5 for FIVE ; Mani Monday

Last week I had the same goals as the week before. This time I got most SOME of them done! so here they are;
http://www.thestickynoteaddict.com/2014/03/5-for-five-volume-52.html

1. GET MONTHLY BUDGET IN ORDER
2. WORK OUT
3. PLAN MEALS / DO NOT EAT OUT ALL WEEK
4. GET NAILS DONE / CUT MY HAIR
5. CALL DOCTORS & LAWYER


I did the important stuff. I called my lawyer to get my court case rolling. They say I can't use my miscarriage in court unless a doctor says they are absolutely sure it was caused by the accident. Which is absolutely insane to me but whatever!  Just give me some money for my pain and suffering. UGH

I got my nails done because I went out Saturday night for my boyfriends brothers birthday party at a bar. THAT night was such a disaster lol basically I was sober and I saw him talking to another girl. Like in her face and his friend tapped him when he saw me coming. He says it was nothing, BUT I flipped out in the bar. I MAY have overreacted.. but what's a girl to do, HE knows how I am and that my emotions are on 1000 right now.. needless to say me and him are not on speaking terms right now. AND no pictures ...SORRY ! HAHAHA

I haven't really got my budget in order but I marked it as green because I am working 14 shifts this next paycheck and...it should look real pretty. I do this monthly chart thing that really helps me, as long as I stay on track and not buy anything too expensive I think I'll be fine with this method..

My knee has really been bothering me has been stopping me from working out. but I will continue to do so after my appointment today! I am hoping for VERY good news I need your prayers!! 


This weeks goals;

1. GET MY CAR CLEANED - I told my self I would clean it every two weeks! I am not playing! the rain will clean it tomorrow LOL 
2. WORK OUT 
3. DON'T EAT OUT ALL WEEK
4. CLEAN MY ROOM 
5. GET GIVEAWAY TOGETHER FOR MY SWAPPERS! - I have decided to do this to gain more friends! Since my link-ups didn't work, I know a giveaway will! 


Mani Monday



YOU'LL WANT TO 
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC