SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Ipsy


This months Ipsy bag didn't fail me! I actually canceled my Birchbox, This month was the last straw. I know I could have went in and changed some settings but I just didn't feel like it. I am going to try a new subscription, next month. It's called Darby Smart! How cool is it that they send you DIY projects.. Love the idea. So I signed up and should be here in March! 


Anyways so here is February's Ipsy bag.

This months bag included Pacifica Body Butter, a Zoya Polish, POP beauty lip gloss, Eye-lashes, and Eye shadow cream. 


The bag is pink on the outside with a white zipper & the inside is a pink leopard print. 

Tini Beauty
Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One


I love cream shadows! Usually I don't go so dark, but this color was pretty good. It went on very smooth and stayed on for a long time. After rubbing it in though it left a streak of where I put it on. 
You can use the wand instead of your finger to get a bolder look. Just let the shadow dry completely before doing to much fluttering of the eyes. 

Pacifica
Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter

When I opened the envelop this is all I could smell. It is amazing! It made my skin so soft and touchable! I absolutely love the lotion. It didn't make my hand or body greasy either. 

POP Beauty-Plump Pout Mini
Peony Petal





POP Beauty's Plump Pout Mini glosses are full of lip plumping peptides, avocado and jojoba oils. Application was very smooth and not sticky at all. I don't normally do color lips or lip gloss for that matter, but I think I'll try it out now! I am now in love with this new lip gloss =)

Zoya Nail Polish
Odette
As always, application for Zoya is wonderful! I wasn't impressed by the color at first but then I put it on and it grew on me.

J.Cat Beauty
Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue
I've never done fake eye lashes before, so I don't know how they normally are to put on. Based on what I hear, they are great. They last a long time without bothering your eyes. These are a little more dramatic so I would like to wear these on like, my birthday or something. 

JOIN ME WITH IPSY EXPERIENCE - I PROMISE IT'S THE BEST SUBSCRIPTION YOU'LL EVER SIGN UP FOR !!!


YOU'LL WANT TO 
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC