SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 22, 2014

discipline

Before you read this, this is a disclosure ; 


DO NOT JUDGE ME , I TAKE CRITICISM WELL,
SO YES YOU CAN SPEAK YOUR MIND BUT DO NOT JUDGE ME. THANKS =)

Sooooo Josiah had a Valentine's Day party at his pre-school that I helped with last week .. And it went ... 

pretty damn good!

YES, you heard me right. I went to his school and he was so good. Obedient to his teacher.. I'm just standing there like WTF, is this real life right now? 

She told him to stop doing something and he stopped right away.. No fussing, no whining, nothing.He put his hands in his lap like she told him to, and he sat there! 

Can someone please tell me why the hell do I have to say something twenty times then leads to screaming and shouting for you to STILL NOT listen to me?! I try not to lose my temper because I don't want him to think it's okay to yell and scream (which he does that too)

I really think it's because he knows he can get away with it at our house or with us . Not on purpose but for the simple fact that he whines, cries and screams about something until the end of time..

I mean literally...THE END OF TIME ....it's like he is determined to get his way with us. And he usually does. If not from one person, it's from another person in the house.

Which brings me to this. A few weeks back I wrote a status on my facebook about how I threaten him with the belt and it still doesn't help.. 
I got a lot of feedback on it 




I also think since starting school, he has been a little worse then normal. I think he sees that we are trying to "not give in" to him or what we call "spoil" him as much and he is taking it personal! 

I have tried the timer, I've tried time out, I've tried giving him choices, I have tried taking away all his toys, I've tried the belt, I have tried a lot!

What disciplinary actions do you use at home to make your child listen? Does your child act better with other people then with you? Is this normal?! 

YOU'LL WANT TO 
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC