SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Social Sunday


 Sunday Social


1. What were you like in middle school and high school?
I was unique. I didn't try to fit in with the cool kids (or maybe 
I just wasn't cool enough) 

2. What were your favorite pastimes?
 In middle school I think I just hanging out with friends
In high school I did a lot of activities with school
 like being football water girl ;)

3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Any kind of dance song. I loved to dance. past tense

4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?
When I was in middle school.. I had to wear uniforms, 
so I dressed like Brittney Spears
In high school, I had on whatever was 'in style'.. I had two jobs  
I could afford new clothes every month!

5. Who was your celeb crush?
Justin Timberlake for sure

6. What was your favorite movie?
 I don't think I was even watching T.v. or movies 
but what sticks out is Titanic 


 Linking up with Neely & Ashley

Keep up with me here

Follow on Bloglovin