SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Not too much excitement ..Please!


FantasticallyAverage Today I'm linking up with Jenn for tomorrows 5 for FIVE ! and what I did this weekend
 



LAST WEEKS GOALS;


1. GO TANNING 
2. ZUMBA 2X
3. BUY A GIFT FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS BABY SHOWER SATURDAY 
4. JUST NOTICED i DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A NUMBER 4... HAHA
5. ENJOY MY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY OFF

1. GET MY NAILS & EYEBROWS DONE - It's been too long& I broke another nail
2. CALL MY INSURANCE  - I'm going to need them to tell my lien holder that my car is totaled.... My car payment was due on the 23rd and they have 30 days to pay my car off! just my, luck they will try to hit me with it anyways... 
3. CALL MY CASE WORKER FOR MEDICAID - better yet, find out who my case worker is! SMDH
4. CALL DMV
5. ENJOY HALLOWEEN WITH MY BABY - I'm glad to have made it through my car accident. I will not take anything for granted ! every moment with my baby is going to be treated like my last!!! .unless he gets on my damn nerves lmao then it might be his last! haaaaha   (just kidding ya'll) ;)

Wellllll what happened was....... 

I found out I'm expecting!

Since my last miscarriage was just two months ago... I'm not going to get toooooo excited seeing as it could happen again. I'm probably around 6 or 7 weeks and I couldn't tell you how happy I want to be! I didn't even want to tell anyone but the accident made that kind of hard not too. it was a surprise for my boyfriend and family as well the night of my accident. It's NOT how I wanted to tell them. 

There is so much going on with between medicaid, doctors, bills, and my car accident, I just can't even think straight most of the time. This is why I still needed prayers after my accident! I have a lot to do this week.. more then what I even want think about right now. 
I'll keep ya'll updated! 

Tomorrow I'll have a my post about my Pumpkins!!! keep posted!


 MANI MONDAY 
This is Julep - Evangeline & my broke nail I've been letting grow out 
since my tragic nail breaking accident a few weeks back!

 








Keep up with me here