SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

its pumpkin time!

 


Did I mention that I freakin love this season! 
It's time to start picking & decorating pumpkins! 
I always take Josiah to pumpkin patches. 
He has a blast every time. 
This time he actually went on a hay ride
and jumped in the bouncer! (surprisingly)
























Did you know?

Bleach will kill bacteria (DUH) and help your pumpkin stay fresh longer. 
Never even thought about this!
After you scoop out & carve your pumpkin, dip it into a large container 
of bleach and water (use a 1 tsp to 1 gal mix).
Once completely dry, (drying upside down), mix together 2 tablespoons
of vinegar and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to a quart of water. Put it onto
 your pumpkin to keep it looking fresh for weeks. 

I will be going to pick up some more pumpkins & decorating
them some time soon and keep you posted on how long they last! 

Simply Clarke for Wildcard Wednesday
This girl's Life Blog for Weekly Wednesday Blog hop
Life in a breakdown for I love my Post

Follow on Bloglovin