SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 11, 2013

July Ipsy




 


BIG SEXY HAIR WEATHER PROOF - This is suppose to be weather proof, for humidity but that was not the case. It didn't work for my hair. It smells great though, so I do still use it as a hairspray!





COOLA SUNSCREEN WITH TINT - This SPF 20 sunscreen is made with 98% natural ingredients. Ingredients like organic acai oil, vitamins B1/2/3, vitamins C, and vitamin E delivers a powerful defense against aging. It's tinted, with a light scent of rose. (which doesn't turn me on at all) Also contains skin calming and elasticity promoting ingredients such as linseed oil, organic sunflower seed extract, organic cucumber extract and phyto-protector plankton extract.


CALIFORNIA COLLECTION EYESHADOWS - I tried to take pictures of the eye shadows but they didn't really show up enough to get a good shot. I would definitely use this as an everyday eye shadow because it was so suttle.


POP LIP CRAYON -FUCHSIA FLIRT - I normally do NOT wear crazy colors, and I've given my other lip crayons away. It was not my color! So I will be giving this one away too.



DEMETER SALT AIR ROLL ON PERFUME OIL - I have used roll-on oils before but this one takes the cake! When I read the label I thought..."what the ...." but when I used it. I fell in love! I loved the smell. This brand has about 250 other scents that I would definitely love to try. What really got me is that it was long lasting but there was no alcohol in it! It is made with 97% natural ingredients


JOIN ME ON IPSY! -----> http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hcd2ez0j7lb8p1t





Follow on Bloglovin