SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 10, 2013

July Birchbox

So I got my birchbox for August in the mail, and I remembered that I haven't even posted last month's birchbox! I've been posting about them after two weeks of receiving it but that is just not enough time to review everything. So here is July's Birchbox.


CURLY SOLUTIONS CURL KEEPER - This was suppose to help maintain my curly but frizzy hair. I wasn't a big fan of it.. I didn't feel like it made any difference in my hair and if anything it made it more frizzy than when I use my usual products.

 PURMINERALS CC CREAM - This CC cream is suppose to moisturize, prime, brighten, and conceal, but also takes it to the next level by tackling dark spots and uneven skin tone. It worked a little bit but it really didn't make any difference as far as concealing anything.
before
After CC cream


 DR JART+ CERAMIDIN CREAM - This provides prescription-quality relief for eczema and redness, as well as for garden-variety (but still frustrating) dry skin. I don't have eczema but my son does, I wasn't trying to really use this cream on him (only being 3 years old) I gave it to my friend I work with to let her try it. 

BENEFIT INTRO KIT - I have never used products (like lotion) on my face. When I did try these products, I feel like it left my face so soft and smooth. The next morning waking up though, it felt greasy. Needless to say I didn't use anything else in the kit.

BIRCHBOX BOBBY PINS - Even though it says snag-free, I tried to use one of them and it felt like I was ripping a rubber band out of my head! maybe it was the way I put it on.. NEVER AGAIN lol! I don't wear these kinds of clips in my hair anyways. I let my friend from work put one in her hair, and it didn't even snag! 



JOIN ME ON MY BIRCHBOX JOURNEY!! ----

http://birch.ly/19t6zQp





Follow on Bloglovin