SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 8, 2013

Mani Monday ; 5forFIVE



                                              Good Morning everyone!

 Funny Workplace Ecard: Monday mornings would be better if they were a part of my weekend-long blackouts.
I had fun over the weekend...BUT it ended real fast having to go to work yesterday from 3 til 11. Every week I try to make my self goals with this 5forFIVE and stick with them. They can be simple every day things or they could be real challenging. This week were really easy tasks.. and of course I didn't get to any of them!

GOALS FOR LAST WEEK ; 
FantasticallyAverage1. ZUMBA 2X
2. NEW CLASS
3. WRAP AGAIN
4. GET A BLOG WATERMARK FOR MY PICTURES
5. MAKE A LIGHT BOX

I'm not even going to mark them red, I will just mark them as "I will get to them next week!" haha

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK ;
1. ZUMBA 2X
2. NEW CLASS
3. WRAP AGAIN

4. GET A BLOG WATERMARK FOR MY PICTURES
5. MAKE A LIGHT BOX





ALSO LINKING UP WITH - 
#YOLO MONDAYS
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
WEEKEND SHENANIGANS
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE 
MANI MONDAY
 
 Follow on Bloglovin