SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This Weekend I...

Yes this post is late. But it will be posting "This Weekend I..." on Tuesday's from now on! So technically it isn't late! I figured I haven't wrote much lately so my new style of blogging will be to make shorter posts...and a lot more of them!!

  So this is what I did this weekend!!
Me and Joe took a trip to DC


The ride was nothing but traffic so we had a photoshoot =) 


We stayed at Hilton Arlington, pictures before our 20 mile walk!


 Coffee was soooo good


I rode the Metro for the first time.


We literally got lost in DC!


We walked for about 4 hours til we found a place to eat that was something that we both wanted and wouldn't break the bank! He had a huge fish sandwich, and mine was a southwest burger with rye bread, a fried egg and hold the mayo! We were stuffed!


 On our way back to the hotel .... beautiful! I love living next to so many great places!


I had a glass of wine before bed! 


& I have to say our trip back was even better! We took a scenic route * Tidewater Trail *
No traffic and he even got comfy while driving (LOL he only stuck his leg out for the picture) & we had our seat belts on! ;) 

You can find all or at least most of my pictures on my Instagram! So follow me! 

How was your weekend???

Follow on Bloglovin