SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 27, 2013

What I did this weekend...

Good morning lovely ladies! Before I start I'm going to tell you that I'm at work, & it's been a really bad night so I'm taking a break from all this work that hasn't been done to blog, AND you might find some mistakes in my writing today! I DON'T CARE! haha 

Anyways I didn't do my link up last week for my 5forFIVE so here it is today...

LAST WEEKS GOALS;

1. GET NEW INSURANCE - I have been in just a lump lately..
2. PAY HALF OF MY BILLS THAT ARE ALL DUE AT THE END OF THE MONTHFantasticallyAverage
3. GET READY FOR MY KINGS DOMINION TRIP THIS WEEKEND! - I didn't even go, cancelled the room, instead we took a trip to NC to pick up my sister.... that didn't even go as planned SMDH!
4. APPLY FOR SOME JOBS- I got a job offer to be an Admin for a resort, and I basically got the job...(I think LOL) but of course it's part time and conflicts with my job now, since he has the schedule made up until middle of June & they wanted me to start TUESDAY! =(  I'm really upset about it because it seemed like a good opportunity to get experience & move-up. I hope no one reads this but I really wish I could quit my job now to start that job but with it being part-time I just can't do that.
5. REJOICE FOR NOT WORKING OVERNIGHT THIS WEEK! - It's been about two weeks since I've done this shift, and I forgot what to do.. that is really why I'm taking this break to blog. I might not even get everything done before my shift is over! LOL OH WELL

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK ; 


1. GO TO KOHLS - I have some things I need to exchange!
2. APPLY FOR SOME JOBS - I kind of want to be a waitress again. I'm just so comfortable at this job, I'm scared to start a new full time one esp. with my car note killing me as it is.
3. GET CAR INSURANCE - ummm My insurance is def. up on Friday, I guess I better find something quick!

 ------------------------
What I did this weekend....
 
Gummies in his mouth and his new name!


Painted my nails!

Spoiled rotten by nana

oh no! I went to plaza

Brushing his hair like daddy

Cheers to Italian ice!

He's a pro now!

I did not eat the cake!


Follow on Bloglovin