SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 6, 2013

What I did this weekend..

Todaaayyyy I'm off ! I'm goin to skip my weekly goals this week, because right now it just feels like a bunch of gibberish in my head... I really just don't want to deal with what I have going on this week, really ...So here is what I did all week(end)

Got my nails done at the shop!
 I went to Plaza Aztec with Joe
I had Tilapia and Shrimp & my Skinny Margarita!

Spent all weekend at work!
I told Kim I felt like I was a stripper for the weekend carrying this thing around! HAHA


Most kids get chocolate if they were good on a normal day, but my son is spoiled by his nana & papa... He gets a bike! This is his first real time riding a bike, his very own at that. He couldn't get his foot motion right but he got it and now he is a pro! 

& that was my weekend... how was yours?
LINKING UP TODAY WITH - 
#YOLO MONDAYS
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
WEEKEND SHENANIGANS
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE
MANI MONDAY


Follow on Bloglovin