SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 22, 2013

This weekend i...

Monday came by too fast. But I work overnight tonight so I have plenty of time to run all my errands! hopefully if I can make it out of bed today. On my days off I usually just feel like shit and get in my little funk. This is when I need friends, but most of them have boyfriends and a job.. so yeah maybe I'll take Josiah to the beach or the park.



FantasticallyAverageLast weeks Goals ;

1. GET MY MAIL OUT 
2. PAY MY BILLS ON TIME
3. AGAIN - APPLY FOR SOME MORE JOBS
4. REFINANCE MY CAR/ GET QUOTES ON CAR INSURANCE
5. RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS - Bought a pair of BOBS ! (BOBS by Sketchers- you buy a pair of shoes and a child in need gets one also) I'll be doing a post about it tomorrow!

This weeks goals ; 

1. MAKE IT TO A ZUMBA CLASS THIS WEEK
2. TRY NOT TO GET TOO WASTED - hahahaa My interlock comes out this week! & let me tell you, I have been waiting for this for the past 7 months. I can't wait! I will def go to plaza and get my margarita!! (but I still wont be driving) I know better! =) anyone want to come with??

3. TRY TO GET BACK INTO REVOLT- I don't really know how much longer I can do it.  I already didn't link up this week =/ I don't want to write a post every week about how I failed again! I need my summer body like, yesterday!
4. HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS MORE - I miss you all! 
5. RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
6. CALL TO REFINANCE / GET INSURANCE QUOTES 


---------------------------------------------

 This weekend i....

"We cool like that"

Did a quick mani at work Saturday..






 Didn't do too much.. I worked mornings, chilled with my baby. Went out with one of my best friends Saturday and had a terrible time for other reasons.. I'm not going to even get in to that touchy subject! (COUGHboyfriendproblemsCOUGH) yeah so on that note ..peace out hopefully I'll get back in the groove for taking pictures lol

LINKING UP TODAY WITH - 
#YOLO MONDAYS
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
WEEKEND SHENANIGANS
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE



Follow on Bloglovin