SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF...Sike...


Funny Weekend Ecard: TGIF! .... Wait I work Weekends.





Three over-night shifts this whole weekend on top of that! I'll be so glad when this is over! 


Anyways..
Just a quick update today-

I had another "interview" on Wednesday....It was for a receptionist job for a cybernetics place. OH MY GOODNESS, I went in the place and she handed me a test & told me it would be timed... 12 minutes for some hard ass questions...50 hard ass questions LOL ...It was just cray cray. Needless to say, I'm not expecting a call back from them. I just think it's really weird that they even had that test, for a receptionist job! 

I'm still applying to every job on Craigslist. Now I'm applying for part-time and full time. At this point, I don't care if it is part time.. I cringe my teeth every time I think about going into work right now. I know every one is telling me to be patient and my job will come, well I'm sorry I can't think like that right now. I'm stressed, I'm getting sick, I'm trying to lose weight but all I can do is eat. It's not normal for me to have these type of feelings going into work! I need a new job. I'm seriously thinking about applying to fast food. I am trying the best I can to be patient & I wanted to say thank you all for the kind words! The only thing I can do is keep applying to every job that I know I want, and keep bitching. sorry for y'all.....my boyfriend hates it too. but that's another story..

I really wish I could have a part-time job, AND make money off of blogging. Does anybody have any advice on how to get this started????  baby steps, anything would help! thanks in advance.

Might just get a part time receptionist job, and waitress...Or even just waitress til something else comes up. I got to do somethin and I'm going to take this weekend that I work to apply for every single job on craigslist and other sites..cuz I want to put my 2 weeks in NOW!

Today I will be chillin... it's still cold outside. But I might put on this dress I got to review... since I can never find time, but I have all the time in the world. does that make any sense? smh 


holla!

Linking up today with
What Jean Likes - Aloha Friday Blog hop
Eccentric Delirium - It's Freakin' Friday 
Oh So Amelia - Friday Chaos Blog Hop 
The Pink Momma - Fun Friday Blog Hop 
&&



Follow on Bloglovin