SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BOBS ; Helping Kids

I always love giving, so when I saw the commercials for the shoes from sketchers that gives a child in need of a pair of shoes when you buy a pair.. I was very interested!

They are called BOBS, And they come in a variety of colors and a very cute "Toms" looking style. The same concept of Toms but a little on the cheaper side! So this is very efficient for someone like me, who is one a budget but still wanting to help out your society!!






This is so amazing. I just love the thought that I bought a pair of shoes for someone in need and I got myself a cute pair as well. They have already donated more than three million pairs of shoes to children in the U.S. and more than 25 countries around the world and they want to continue to do so with your help!






And these are the shoes I bought. I love them!

BOBS from Skechers
SHOP HERE --->
http://www.skechers.com/women/brands/bobs


I was not compensated for this post. All my thoughts. Thank you.
Follow on Bloglovin