SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 30, 2013

REVOLT

Well I wanted to write about how good I've been doing, but that would be a lie! I have not gone through with the meal plan and I only did two workouts this week. I see all these ladies losing all this weight on facebook but because I'm going through so much it's really hard to keep up with the workouts and even harder to keep up with the meal plans.

This past week has been very stressful. I applied for so many jobs, and one called me back for an interview the next day. But I got my hopes too high, hoping to put my two weeks in and stop doing these overnight shift.. and now they pushed the second interview back to April 9th. Any who...

Although I have lost a few pounds during this challenge, it isn't where I want to be so I'm going to do the detox again next week. I'll be drinking nothing but water.. and eating my salad and chicken.. and doing ALL of the workouts.. hopefully this will get me back to where I want to be. Temptation is a motherfucker and it's really hard to stop my cravings for a burger while I'm on the run. And on the run is my way of life right now.

catch me next week for a better update!!! holla!

Join me in our revolt journey here:
Website - www.revoltnowfitness.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/revoltfitness
Instagram - instagram.com/revoltnowfitness

 IT'S A LIFESTYLE NOT A DIET!

Revoltlinkup