SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 18, 2013

5 for FIVE {Weekend Re-cap}





FantasticallyAverage
goals for last week ; 
1. SET A BUDGET PLAN - I found a few websites to help. not sure if it will because I am just stubborn & I love to shop. I did set a budget let's see if my first week will go as planned
2. CANCEL ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS - well considering that I got a letter in the mail from my bank saying they are cutting my old bank card off and sending a new one, all of my subscriptions will be cancelled lol
3. GET ALL MY LEGAL STUFF SITUATED - it's getting there I finally paid off my fines... now it's just the car interlock that is in the way I start my ASAP classes this week, and boy why am I nervous to be around other people that also got a DUI... oh because I'm not an alcoholic smh
4. GET VALENTINES DAY OVER WITH - it did get done, we just went for dinner. simple & expensive.
5. START WORKING OUT - i worked out a little bit, I had to really push myself. i really want to fit into some clothes! i have to keep it up.

5 FOR FIVE , how bout them apples

goals for this week ; 

1. STICK TO MY BUDGET - unless something comes up lol which would be my luck.
2. WORKING OUT AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK- I'm putting this back up here because I have told my mom and boyfriend to really PUSH ME to work out again.... consistently I mean!
3. GET MAIL OUT - I got my taxes so now it's time to send out mail that needed to be sent out
4. NOT SPEND ANY EXTRA MONEY - I've been really bad at this lately. I have a little extra money in my pocket so i spend it.. not good at all!
5. START PAYING OFF MY CREDIT CARDS -  I only have two now and they only have a little balance... so this can't be too hard. i'm hoping my next goals after paying them off is cutting them up! LOL



--------------------------------
 this weekend i......

Arts and Crafts for Valentine's Day
lol
 my car said Happy Valentine's Day
 Cupid Swap Box- from newlywedsonabudget.com







 simple nails for Valentine's Day

 this was the walk to the restuarant on valentine's day -_-
 our appetizer YUM blooming onion and of course a drink ;)
 this was the Porthouse T-bone steak
 too much for me to eat!


 Joe trying to "capture the moment" of me cutting into my giant steak.

goofy boy!
  me and Josiah V-day =)
 Friday Morning, getting my interlock installed in my car.
 Saturday lunch, Steak and Eggs from Ihop before work
Joe picked out my outfit & took my picture lol

It was snowing feathers while I was driving to work, it didn't stick
 THANK GOODNESS for heated seats!
My Birchbox

1// Thursday was Valentine's Day, I was off and spent much of the day at home doing activities with Josiah and the daycare kids. Me and Joe went out to an expensive dinner.  

2// got my box from my CUPID SWAP, she sent me a Lovely Arden B. bangle and a $10 gift card to Starbucks! & lots of candy!

3// Friday I went to get my interlock changed over from my step dad's car into my brand new car. I really didn't want to, not because i want to drink and drive -_- but because I'm the unluckiest person in the world and just my luck this man will install it wrong and fuck everything up in my brand new car. & he did confirm it was his first installation in a Chevy Cruz. Yeah that means when i get it uninstalled in two months (thank GOD i only have that much left) he will surely screw up. After that I went to work got off early and passed out.  

4// Saturday Joe, Josiah and I went to run some errands, I tried returning those pants I can't fit, but i ended up not returning them and buying my son a shirt. So it's confirmed i have to lose weight...to fit those DAMN PANTS  

 5// Sunday I was suppose to have off but someone messed up there schedule and so I went in for them. Before that Joe and I went to the movies to see Parker. If you haven't seen it... go! it's actually really good! around 5 I came into the hotel had dinner with Joe and by that I mean I ordered pizza from a restaurant that gives the front desk 50% off LOL  and I have to to work again at 7AM then again tomorrow night at 11PM ... to say the least, I'm pretty exhausted... 


6// My birchbox came and it was def better then last month! I always can use more nail polish!! they must really know me haha I also love juicy =) I always wanted to use a headband, now I get to try one. it isn't a color i would have preferred but oh well....NOW I really cant wait to try the thickening hair spray. I've never tried or even heard of this "Ojon" brand before now. Anybody else tried it? 


HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?? 
LINK - UP & LET ME KNOW YOU STOPPED BY =)

 
YOU'LL WANT TO 
Keep up with me here
Follow on Bloglovin



Alice, Pretty Confused said...

Those funny face photos are adorable, so cute! I'm terrible at sticking to a budget too, why is it when you try and cut back you always see the most wonderful things? xo